Inpatient Rehab Center in Lahore
Inpatient treatment, also referred to as residential treatment, provides the highest level of rehab services for patients diagnosed with alcohol or other drug addiction. Typically, inpatient drug rehab programs include medical detox and integrated mental health services.
At Health Republic, inpatient treatment for substance abuse begins with our clinicians getting a good understanding of your specific situation. Our treatment team will evaluate your medical health, mental health, and chemical use history to design an individualized drug and alcohol rehab plan for you. With your permission, our rehab staff may also talk with your family members and consult with professionals you might already be working with to address your needs and challenges.
Because addiction is a disease that affects your body, mind, and spirit, we bring a multidisciplinary team together to provide you with a holistic healing plan includes:
- Wellness and fitness specialists
- Continuing care coordinators
- Clinical case managers
Our inpatient drug rehab programs are also gender-specific, which has been shown to help patients stay focused on the recovery process, explore sensitive issues in a safe and supportive environment, and strengthen trusting relationships with peers.
How Does Detox Work?
Detox is the first step in helping your brain and body heal from substance abuse. The detox process begins with evaluations by medical doctors and nurses to determine which, if any, medical interventions are needed. Detox is primarily a time to flush the chemicals from your body, which can be an uncomfortable experience without the right medical care to help ease discomfort and/or drug cravings. Health Republic medical staff will work with you to evaluate your level of discomfort and provide you with medications, if needed, to address any discomfort or cravings.
During the detox process, you will be medically monitored 24/7 until medical staff determines you are stable enough to take part in rehab programming and activities.
What Happens in Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Rehab?
Following detox, you will move to your residential treatment unit where you will meet your treatment peers and participate in rehab services and activities. At Hazelden Betty Ford treatment centers, inpatient drug rehab activities may include:
- Group therapy to address chemical health
- Individual chemical health assessments and therapy
- Integrated co-occurring mental health services with mental health practitioners (may include individual, group and family therapy)
- Individual mental health assessments and therapy
- Medical appointments
- Wellness and fitness activities
- Family program participation
- Nutritional assessment
- Spiritual care
- Educational and experiential workshops
- Continuing care planning
Our drug and alcohol addiction treatment programs are based on science, evidence, and our experience of what works best in helping people get sober and stay sober. Health Republic pioneered the field’s leading approach to addiction treatment and we continue to evolve and advance the use of evidence-based treatments to provide our patients with the best opportunity for lifelong recovery from substance use disorder. Some of the evidence-based treatments our clinicians use include:
- Acceptance Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Contingency Management/Motivational Incentives
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Interpersonal Therapy
- Medication-Assisted Therapies
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Psychoeducational Groups
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy/Solution Focused Therapy
Inpatient addiction treatment focuses on stabilization and assessment of your health to ensure you are ready—physically, psychologically, and emotionally—to learn about core recovery concepts and to begin practicing recovery principles. Each day, you will be given a schedule of treatment activities, appointments, and services tailored to meet your specific recovery needs and goals.
Benefits of Inpatient Drug Rehab at Health Republic
While the thought of staying at an inpatient drug rehab facility for your inpatient addiction treatment may be disconcerting, note that this mode of treatment can offer significant recovery benefits. You may not experience such benefits with other rehab options, such as outpatient care. Some of the benefits of inpatient treatment include the following:
- Around-the-clock care: One of the most important benefits of inpatient drug rehab treatment is that it will provide a healthy and caring environment that allows the best chance of recovery. You will be surrounded by treatment professionals who will monitor your progress and provide help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This setting is particularly advantageous for people with other medical conditions that may be aggravated by withdrawal symptoms during detoxification (detox).
- Freedom from environmental triggers: Another significant benefit of inpatient addiction treatment is that you will be removed from environmental triggers or temptations that can make addiction recovery difficult or almost impossible. For instance, if your drug addiction is heavily influenced by your friends who are also drug abusers, you may still be exposed to temptation and find it extremely difficult for you to recover successfully if you’re attending an outpatient center. But, if you enter inpatient drug rehab, you may find it easier to focus on your treatment and recovery. Inside an inpatient facility, you do not have to worry about family problems, negative influences from friends, or other life challenges that you may face daily. Instead, you can devote all your time and energy to getting your life back on track.
- Better treatment outcomes: Inpatient drug rehab care may produce a higher chance that clients will experience the positive effects of addiction treatment and avoid relapse. Inpatient treatment is immersive. It requires people to actively participate in their recovery and may help them stay in recovery.
How Do I Start the Admissions Process for Inpatient Rehab at Health Republic?
Your first step is to call our Patient Access Team for a confidential phone assessment. You will talk with a recovery expert who will determine whether drug or alcohol treatment is needed and, if it is, will recommend the appropriate level of care and work with you to coordinate insurance benefits. If alcohol or drug addiction is not indicated or if you’re not ready to commit to an inpatient stay, you can learn more about your situation and possible next steps by participating in one of our residential evaluation programs. Residential evaluations typically involve a four-day stay at our treatment centers where several screenings and assessments will help to identify your particular needs and challenges.
Request a free callback and talk to our consultant today!
Here at Health Republic, there is nothing more important than the health and safety of our patients. Schedule your online appointment. Just enter your phone number here and we’ll call you right back
Talk with one of our Treatment Specialists!
Call/WhatsApp Now: +92 32 111 022 02
Pandemics can be stressful
If you may experience increased stress during this pandemic. Fear and anxiety can be overwhelming and cause strong emotions.