Outpatient Rehab Center in Lahore
Outpatient treatment for a psychiatric disorder and substance abuse can be an ideal option if you have the motivation to get sober but can’t take leave from work or step away from other responsibilities to stay at an inpatient rehab center. But the most effective treatment—whether a residential program or outpatient rehab—really depends on the severity of your behavior and whether you’re also experiencing related medical or mental health complications.
Addiction to alcohol or other drugs is considered a spectrum disorder, meaning the condition can be classified as mild, moderate, or severe. Outpatient rehab programs work best for those with mild or moderate substance abuse symptoms. An inpatient program is a better fit for individuals on the more severe end of the spectrum as well as those with co-occurring disorders such as depression, anxiety, or trauma.
Different levels of outpatient programs are available so that you can transition progressively from more frequent and intensive therapy to less intensive therapy as you show an ability to manage your recovery with less clinical support.
How Long Is Outpatient Rehab for Alcohol or Other Drugs?
- Stop alcohol or drug use to flush the chemicals from your system and allow the brain and body to begin healing
- Begin to rejuvenate the body by eating well and exercising
- Allow the brain and body to recalibrate so things like sleep begin to stabilize
- Mental and emotional health starts to stabilize so that spiritual healing can begin
- Develop ways to do things differently
- Replace the use of alcohol and other drugs with healthy behaviors
- Learn how to deal with cravings
- Take a look at how your behaviors didn’t reflect your values
- Begin to see that you’re not alone in your addiction and your peers can help the recovery process
- Learn what’s involved and what it takes to not use alcohol or other drugs
- Acquire and adopt healthy new skills to address problems
- Learn how to deal with feelings
- Make sober friends
- Use professional help when needed
Thriving in Sobriety
- Enjoy life without using drugs
- Practice healthy new behaviors
- Manage your disease with the help and support of a sober community
- Participate in a Twelve Step or another mutual-help group
- Be of service to others
Request a free callback and talk to our consultant today!
Here at Health Republic, there is nothing more important than the health and safety of our patients. Schedule your online appointment. Just enter your phone number here and we’ll call you right back
Talk with one of our Treatment Specialists!
Call/WhatsApp Now: +92 32 111 022 02
Pandemics can be stressful
If you may experience increased stress during this pandemic. Fear and anxiety can be overwhelming and cause strong emotions.